· Leaves from 5-6 mint sprigs
· 2 packets stevia sweetener
· 3 ounces bourbon whiskey
· 2 cups crushed ice
· Mint sprigs for garnish
1. Combine mint and stevia in a julep cup or tin cocktail shaker.
2. Grind this mixture with a few turns of the wrist using a muddler or wooden spoon, until you smell a strong mint aroma.
3. Add bourbon and half the ice. Churn with a stirrer until the cup gets frosty.
4. Top with an additional pile of ice and a whole bunch of mint. Serve with a short straw so you’ll get a nose full of mint with every sip.