· 1 avocado
· 1 lemon juiced, to taste
· 1 tablespoon chopped onion to taste
· 5 ounces canned tuna
· sea salt to taste
· fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Cut the avocado in half and scoop the middle of both avocado halves into a bowl, leaving a shell of avocado flesh about 1/4-inch thick on each half.
2. Add lemon juice and onion to the avocado in the bowl and mash together. Add tuna, salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Taste and adjust if needed.
3. Fill avocado shells with tuna salad and serve.