· 1 or 2 eggs (depending on preference)
· Cup full of baby spinach leaves
· ⅛ red onion, peeled and finely sliced
· 1 tbsp sour cream
· 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
· Pinch black pepper
· 1 ripe avocado, peeled, de-stoned and roughly chopped
· ⅛ red onion, peeled and finely chopped
· 1 tbsp chopped parsley
· Pinch of salt
· Pinch of pepper
· Juice of half a lime
1. Hard boil the egg(s)
2. Make the guacamole by mashing all of the guacamole ingredients together.
3. Place the spinach in a bowl, top with the guacamole, egg(s), slices of red onion, a blob of sour cream, a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce and a sprinkle of pepper.