· 2 large eggs
· asparagus bundle with ends snapped off, spears halved
· 1 can tuna
· 1 small red onion, very finely chopped
· zest and juice ½ lemon
· 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
· 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Put a pan of water on to boil with a steamer above. When boiling, lower the eggs into the water and steam the asparagus above for 8 mins.
2. Meanwhile, gently toss all the other ingredients together and arrange on plates or in rigid containers. Plunge the eggs into cold water to cool them a little, then peel and quarter. Add the eggs and asparagus to the tuna salad. Will keep in the fridge for 2 days.