· 1 1/4 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
· 2 tablespoons canola oil
· Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
· 3 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
· Seeds from 1 pomegranate
· 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts
· Finely grated zest of 1 lime
· 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Put the Brussels sprouts in a medium roasting pan; toss with the canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until light golden brown and a knife inserted into the centers goes in without any resistance, about 45 minutes.
3. Transfer the sprouts to a large bowl and add the pomegranate molasses, pomegranate seeds, hazelnuts, and lime and orange zests. Season with salt as needed.