· 2 Large cloves Garlic
· 2 tsp Sea Salt previously
· 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
· 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
· 3 Tbsp Olive Oil I used light olive oil
· 4 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
· 2 lb Large Shrimp peeled and de-veined
· Lemon Wedges for garnish
1. Preheat grill for medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt to form a paste. Mix in the cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with garlic paste and mix until evenly coated.
3. Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon, and serve.